fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Leica APO-Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH. Lens (Black) MFR #11699

  
 
Lpvasam
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Leica APO-Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH. Lens (Black) MFR #11699


     Leica APO-Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH. Lens (Black) MFR #11699

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Fedex shipping included.


Leica APO-Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH. Lens (Black) MFR #11699, looking for mint
Let me know what you have in pm with price



May 17, 2026 at 12:59 PM
movey1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Bought: Leica APO-Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH. Lens (Black) MFR #11699


Hey, I'm about to list one for sale I purchased less than a month ago. If interested PM me!


Jun 01, 2026 at 04:00 PM
Lpvasam
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Bought: Leica APO-Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH. Lens (Black) MFR #11699


PM sent movey1 wrote:
Hey, I'm about to list one for sale I purchased less than a month ago. If interested PM me!





Jun 01, 2026 at 04:07 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account