fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Peak Design Clutch Hand Strap

  
 
Brian Kersey
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Peak Design Clutch Hand Strap


     Peak Design Clutch Hand Strap (V3)

Withdrawn


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Looking to buy a Peak Design Clutch Hand Strap (V3) in excellent condition. It should have clean webbing and no fraying on the pad or adjusters.

Please PM me with the overall condition and your total asking price.

Thanks!



May 16, 2026 at 06:49 PM
Aloicious
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Peak Design Clutch Hand Strap


I have one, I don't know if it's a V3 or not, its like a plum color, pretty much unused, I bought it and it really wasn't what I was looking for so it sat in it's box on the shelf. Let me go find it and I'll PM you.


May 18, 2026 at 09:43 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account