fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens

  
 
Charles Loy
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens



Available 9 following


Price: $1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Me to you, quickly.


Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens - Lens is in as new condition, but I'll drop that to 9.75% condition to be safe. I do not recall using the lens, I bought it new. It's perfect, boxed and supplied with all as new.
Make Best Offer
As removing the lens from the box it's heck plus to get it back within the box correctly. So I am passing on removing for photos of the beast. Not excited about removing contents again. Again, it's in new condition.
Let's swap, tell me what ya got to trade



May 10, 2026 at 08:09 AM
Charles Loy
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens


This lens is 2700 dollars retail. I have mine at 1600 dollars. It's a super value at that price.
I need to place the listing again, plus at another site for site. I see it's 2000 at B-H on sale.



Sep 09, 2026 at 09:38 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account