Price: $2,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Shipping via USPS included in price
Near perfect Nikon ZF, extra battery, Smallrig grip, screen protector on since day one. Purchased from Nikon refurbished, shutter count is approximately 2815, comes with Voigtlander 40mm 1.2, also essentially perfect.
I love the output, but I do not like the articulating screen and overall size with the grip. Comes with caps and boxes. PayPal FF preferred, or buyer can pay G&S fee. I’m happy to provide my eBay and Reddit user names to facilitate trust, PM any questions.
Fujifilm XF 16-50 f2.8-4.8
Available6 following
Price: $475.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Shipping via USPS included in price
Purchased new from Adorama. Used a few times, prefer Voigtlander primes on Fuji. Near perfect. Comes with caps and box.
edseiz- I’m not able to reply via PM at this time due to low post count and lapse of Buy/Sell membership. However, thank you for reaching out - unfortunately I am not interested in a trade as I’m currently very happy with my x- t3 / Voigtlander 18, 27, 35 setup.