fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: New Sony A7v

  
 
ysultan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: New Sony A7v


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   New Sony A7v

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS


This camera is brand new, unused, and unopened in its original packaging. I don’t post photos because the condition is exactly what you’d expect from a new item—nothing hidden, nothing unexpected.

This is the U.S. version (not grey market) and includes a full manufacturer warranty. No need to message me about grey-market concerns—it’s 100% U.S. retail.
You’ll receive a receipt in your name.

Price is firm and non-negotiable, even on bundles, so please no offers.

Shipping:
• Free UPS Ground included
• UPS 2nd Day Air available for + $50
• UPS Next Day Air Saver available for + $100
Please note: UPS does not refund shipping costs for delays, and I cannot be responsible for carrier delays.

Payment options:
• Preferred: Zelle, CashApp, Apple Cash, Venmo and PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available only for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.

If you’re a new member or have limited feedback, you’re absolutely welcome to buy—just note that the only accepted methods in that case are Zelle, Apple Cash, Venmo, CashApp, or PayPal FF. This policy is firm.

If you’re interested, send me a private message—I won’t reply to public comments.
If your account can’t message due to low activity, consider subscribing to FM Buy & Sell to enable messaging and support the community.

No Trades.


Edited on May 17, 2026 at 01:21 PM · View previous versions



Apr 27, 2026 at 04:28 PM
pepperhines
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: New Sony A7v


Hello - I am interested in buying the camera. I’m based just outside DC in McLean, VA. I don’t buy gear so often but am in the market for this one to replace an old a6500 for video.

Pepper Hines
703-321-6311



May 12, 2026 at 12:26 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account