fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: OM System OM-3 mint condition

  
 
bobmcelyea
Online
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: OM System OM-3 mint condition


     OM-3

Withdrawn


Price: $1,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: You pay any G&S fees, I pay shipping.


Mint condition OM-3 with grip. Catch and release. Bought it and it’s an amazing camera, I think I just prefer LUMIX and Nikon.

Prefer no fee payment method. You pay any G&S fees if you go that route. I pay shipping.


Edited on May 13, 2026 at 04:05 PM · View previous versions



Apr 26, 2026 at 08:53 PM
Rainbow Chaser
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: OM System OM-3 mint condition


Interested in any trades?


Apr 26, 2026 at 09:50 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account