fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica Visoflex 2

  
 
powderhound2
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Visoflex 2


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Visoflex 2

Sold


Price: $525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Add 3% for G/S. Ground Shipping Included to CONUS addresses.


Purchased this Visoflex 2 from an FM’er last fall, and have literally put it on my M11-P maybe three times since then. I’m a left eye shooter, and it really bothered me to shoot with this in the middle of the camera.

It’s in great condition. I’m selling my M11-P, so this is going as well. I didn’t get the box for it, but it will come in a Leica cloth bag.



















Apr 15, 2026 at 07:45 PM
jlapoint
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica Visoflex 2


Pm’d


Apr 15, 2026 at 09:25 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account