fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Peak Design Traveler Tripod

  
 
brothernature
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Peak Design Traveler Tripod


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Peak Design Traveler Tripod



Available 4 following


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I bought this a few months ago and have used it twice. I was using it with my Plaubel Makina and it was great, but now I'm moving to 4x5 and need something bigger. Comes with everything it does when buying new. Pristine condition.

$250 OBO. Buyer pays fees and shipping.




























Apr 14, 2026 at 07:32 PM
jakelindsay
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Peak Design Traveler Tripod


PM Sent


Aug 10, 2026 at 06:16 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account