fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Schneider Kreuznach 150mm LS f/3.5 Lens (Silver Ring)

  
 
nduvoisin
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Schneider Kreuznach 150mm LS f/3.5 Lens (Silver Ring)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Schneider Kreuznach 150mm LS f/3.5 Lens

Withdrawn


Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail


Up for sale is a Schneider Kreuznach 150mm LS f/3.5 lens for Phase One 645DF or XF cameras. I bought this lens off of GetDPI a couple of years ago for cheap because it wasn't autofocusing. I had it repaired through Samy's Camera (they sent it to Japan) back in the summer of 2024 (it cost over $700 to repair). I have used it sparingly since. The glass is clean and has no scratches, haze, or fungus. I can't really see any dust in this one.

It comes with:
- Front (generic) and rear caps
- Lens hood

Price is $700 net to me. I will cover shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.































































Apr 05, 2026 at 12:57 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account