fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Anyone using Canon’s Flexible Zone Autofocus: A Bird Photographer’s ...

  
 
IndyFab
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Anyone using Canon’s Flexible Zone Autofocus: A Bird Photographer’s Secret Weapon


If you have a R5II, R1, or R3.Its avaialable to you.




Oct 23, 2025 at 03:47 PM
Methodical
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Anyone using Canon’s Flexible Zone Autofocus: A Bird Photographer’s Secret Weapon


Yep.


Oct 27, 2025 at 02:03 AM
Caleb Williams
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Anyone using Canon’s Flexible Zone Autofocus: A Bird Photographer’s Secret Weapon


I don't shoot birds, but I may need to give these a try for sports. I could see it being useful for football, basketball, hockey and some other team sports where you're following the general area where you want to focus, but then let the camera pick the exact person.


Oct 27, 2025 at 09:22 PM







FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account