fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Video inside Canon's lens factory

  
 
RobAmy
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Video inside Canon's lens factory


Neat video inside of the Canon's lens factory. A bit with making the RF 100-300mm.

&t=44s



Oct 21, 2025 at 07:18 AM
Pete73
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Video inside Canon's lens factory


Aways fascinating to me watching this sort of thing.
Thanks for sharing.



Oct 21, 2025 at 08:00 AM
Max_Pain
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Video inside Canon's lens factory


I love Jared. I own two of his I SHOOT RAW t-shirts and I plan to buy more


Oct 21, 2025 at 10:27 PM
Mark A.
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Video inside Canon's lens factory


Years ago, I bought a copy of a Canon-sponsored movie titled Bending the Light.
It runs 1-hour long, and it has different chapters in it. Lens manufacturing was prominent in it.

Bending the Light is now available to see on YouTube, at no cost, at least in the USA:






Oct 27, 2025 at 11:00 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

gkinard1952
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Video inside Canon's lens factory


Always fasanated with lens grinding.


Oct 27, 2025 at 11:38 AM
rscheffler
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Video inside Canon's lens factory


DPR posted their written review of the Canon lens factory tour: https://www.dpreview.com/articles/6451344671/canon-factory-visit


Nov 12, 2025 at 10:10 PM
zdscanond5
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Video inside Canon's lens factory


Thanks for posting these. I've always enjoyed seeing how things are made (it helped that I worked in manufacturing for years); even better when it crosses paths with a hobby.


Nov 30, 2025 at 12:40 AM
PIOK
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Video inside Canon's lens factory





Jun 02, 2026 at 10:39 PM







FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account