fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica, Voigtlander, MS Optics lenses: Optimal & Mint

  
 
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica, Voigtlander, MS Optics lenses: Optimal & Mint


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica, Voigtlander, MS Optics lenses: Optimal & Mint



Sold 8 following


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping included in conus


I'm listing all these lenses together here first before making official individual posts with photos. This gives everyone a chance to grab them early. The prices are based on average past sales on FM, maybe some lenses have a small premium since these are all exceptional copies.

⸻


SOLD Voigtlander 50mm f/2 APO – $700
Optical perfection. Took three copies to find one this well-centered. Used in my review.

SOLD Voigtlander 35mm f/2 Ultron Black Paint brass – $550
Black Paint version of the Ultron 35/2. It's flawless.

SOLD Voigtlander 50mm f/2.2 – $480
Smallest 50mm lens out there. This copy is barely used and optically perfect. Used in my review.

SOLD Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Heliar – $350
Another optimal copy. Only selling because I have too many Leica lenses with a similar rendering. Used in my review.

SOLD Voigtlander 75mm f/1.8 Heliar – $350
Like new in original box with hood included. Very rare to find one in this condition that is optimal and well centered. Used in my review.

⸻

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to grab one before I post them officially. I'll go in the order messages come in. I'll also cover expedited shipping.



May 09, 2025 at 08:09 PM
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica, Voigtlander, MS Optics lenses: Optimal & Mint


I've received several PMs asking for a quick photo of the Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 Nokton II, now modified with the new 0.62m MFD and updated Leica-style distance markings (yellow-orange instead of red):

It's pretty amazing to be able to focus as close as 0.62m. For comparison, the Leica 35mm f/1.4 pre-ASPH, including the new Steel Rim version, only focuses down to 1m.

Most importantly, this lens and the others I am selling are 100% centered and fully aligned with the rangefinder. I am very particular about that.

Here's a quick shot of the lens. As mentioned, it comes complete with all original accessories and the box.




May 10, 2025 at 04:06 PM
bturp63
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica, Voigtlander, MS Optics lenses: Optimal & Mint


tag


May 17, 2025 at 04:58 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account