Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sports Portraits

  
 
Creative Edge
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sports Portraits


A couple of on location American Football sport portraits.























Dec 04, 2023 at 07:36 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sports Portraits


Very well done images Michael!
Powerful..very athletic and presents the athlete very well!
Hopefully they will be part of this football player's college portfolio!
Again very well done!

You did them proud!
Dan



Dec 04, 2023 at 09:58 AM
Ankitvkc
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sports Portraits


Third one in the set absolutely amazing looking like those from the sports brands commercials..!


Dec 04, 2023 at 10:57 AM
DanielScott
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sports Portraits


Nicely done. I might have used a larger light source to create slightly larger catchlights, and perhaps raised the position of the light source to a higher angle so that the catchlights aren't directly in the center of the eyes. The higher angle of lighting will also have a nice sculpting effect on his facial features and muscular structure.

I also thing that perhaps the water/sweat effect isn't working well with your sharpening technique. I think the water effect and the sharpening might be a tad overdone because the combo is creating a lot of extra texture, and in this instance less might have a better effect. One thing that I like to use instead is spray-on sunblock. This gives skin a nice glow/sweat effect, but it doesn't look greasy and doesn't add a ton of extra texture to the skin.



Dec 04, 2023 at 08:38 PM
Creative Edge
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sports Portraits


Danpbphoto wrote:
Very well done images Michael!
Powerful..very athletic and presents the athlete very well!
Hopefully they will be part of this football player's college portfolio!
Again very well done!

You did them proud!
Dan


thank you Dan...



Dec 05, 2023 at 05:22 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Creative Edge
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sports Portraits


Ankitvkc wrote:
Third one in the set absolutely amazing looking like those from the sports brands commercials..!


thank you



Dec 05, 2023 at 05:23 AM
Creative Edge
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sports Portraits


DanielScott wrote:
Nicely done. I might have used a larger light source to create slightly larger catchlights, and perhaps raised the position of the light source to a higher angle so that the catchlights aren't directly in the center of the eyes. The higher angle of lighting will also have a nice sculpting effect on his facial features and muscular structure.

I also thing that perhaps the water/sweat effect isn't working well with your sharpening technique. I think the water effect and the sharpening might be a tad overdone because the combo is creating a lot of extra texture, and in this
...Show more

Daniel,thanks for the comments and I see where you are coming from.
When I create a shoot, I try to envision what the final image will look like. I
wanted a gritty looking type of image, thus the reason I choose the light source I did..
In the end, the images came out as I had envisioned. One of the things I love about
photography is that we all have different visions and see things in a different light.



Dec 05, 2023 at 05:25 AM
saaketham
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sports Portraits


Nice and powerful images!!!


Dec 05, 2023 at 03:43 PM
Creative Edge
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sports Portraits


saaketham wrote:
Nice and powerful images!!!


Thank you Anil



Dec 06, 2023 at 05:13 AM







FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.