acjeske Offline Upload & Sell: Off
|
 | Available 10 following
Price: $5,499.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Hey all! Continuing on with a massive sale. I’m sorta trying to move one item a day, with some more aggressive pricing. 
Full images and timestamp of this 0.58 MP: https://imgur.com/a/r2cb5wU
I have a lot of perfect feedback as a seller here, as well as on Reddit Photomarket and the Leica Classifieds Facebook Group.
PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT AT THE BOTTOM before contacting me.
OPEN TO TRADES. (See below.) PRICES ARE FIRM (unless I drop them). Please don’t waste our time with offers.
I’ll update the ad with the rest of the photos and info as soon as I can. I will reply to messages in the order received, as soon as I can. My gear is at my office, and I’m there most days M-F, but not on weekends.
Here’s the nice camera I’m adding to other items I’ve listed before:
0.58 MP, boxed, generic front cap, strap. I'll try to remember to check a battery in the box, too. Very rare and very clean. Let me know if you have questions. Please note the fine print below about shipping and fees, if applicable. $5499
And here are things I’ve listed in an earlier ad:
M3 single stroke, #11292xx, just back from full, deluxe $500 CLA from DAG. I was shooting this on a canoe trip. My son dumped us. It was in a ziploc in a backpack but got a little water in the ziploc when we flipped. I put it in dessicant, but I sent it to him to make sure everything was super clean and well lubricated. Feels great. A bright mark above right lug. A little scratch on top plate at lettering, remind me to show you that. This is now ready to run for another 50 years. $1940 [https://imgur.com/a/XZDOJlu] (https://l.facebook.com/l.php...)
M3, anti-panda Adrian Prada Cerakote repaint, 1097883, full, deluxe $500 CLA from DAG in 2022. Everything looks and runs great. Cerakote is matte, and long-wearing (google for more info). This camera was highlighted on his Instagram a while back, just scroll down a bit. Unique, beautiful camera, and ready to shoot for decades to come. Looks great with silver OR black lenses. $2400 [https://imgur.com/a/vkScmVB] (https://l.facebook.com/l.php...)
Canon 35/1.5 LTM, RARE, just back from DAG. The only recent sale on Ebay was $6,495, though in better condition. Really magical output, as everyone has begun to notice. See the samples on Flickr. Happy to provide images from this copy. Trying to figure out how to price this one…$5400 [https://imgur.com/a/pGRkGtw] (https://l.facebook.com/l.php...)
Kanto M2 repaint AND 35 Cron Asph v1 repaint, one of the smoothest Ms I’ve ever touched (and I’ve owned 43)! $6900 [https://imgur.com/a/yJpWFLl] (https://l.facebook.com/l.php...) (more photos available upon request, of course) It’s really beautiful, and a perfectly matched set, which I’m not separating.
50 Summilux v3, silver chrome on brass, ***LTM***, glass and blades are very clean. Rings move just like they should. Body has some light marks but nothing significant. Really cool lens, and an option for Barnack bodies or other LTM mounts like the Canon P. Invest in this glass and get one of those less expensive bodies to start shooting, rather than putting all your money in a camera. $2950 [https://imgur.com/a/YHe8h4K] (https://l.facebook.com/l.php...)
50 Summicron Rigid v1, DAG just serviced it, under warranty from him until 2/3/2023! Very, very clean sample of this excellent lens. Perfect match for the M3 for sale above. I think this is the best built lens out of a hundred or so I’ve owned. $1290. [https://imgur.com/a/xqWGNeX] (https://l.facebook.com/l.php...)
Light Lens Lab 35/2 8-elements, fully boxed, $990 (really stellar performer and build—I can’t tell its output from my real Leica 8-elements…), some light marks on the front cap, otherwise very close to new. [https://imgur.com/a/jBA5wOJ] (https://l.facebook.com/l.php...)
28 Summaron v1, just back from DAG, very very clean and makes fantastic photos.$1900 [https://imgur.com/a/2VW95Xg] (https://l.facebook.com/l.php...)
24mm Elmarit user, just back from DAG, front element marks affecting parts of some images at small apertures. Great for getting wide for cheap. $800 [https://imgur.com/a/kiNmMYN] (https://l.facebook.com/l.php...)
TRADES I’m looking for:
-F2 Titan
-F2 (silver or black)
-Titanium M lenses: 35 Summicron, 50 Summicron, the rare FLE, Light Lens Lab 35/2
-Interesting Olympus prime lenses (for OM-1n film)
-recently serviced and quiet Pentax MX film, ideally with 40/2.8
-some of the OM lenses (not slow 28/50/135, but fast in those lengths and anything in 20ish/85/100)
-interesting stuff
-other stuff! Whatcha got? TRY ME!
(M and LTM, preferred, but also some manual F mount, thanks, and I prefer user condition)
FINE PRINT
I’m in Madison, WI. *Prices reflect local deals.*
IF YOU NEED IT SHIPPED AND INSURED in the continental US, that will be an additional 3% charge. International shipping is possible at an additional cost, but you’d be on the hook for any taxes/duties/etc., and I prefer to ship in the US due to the hassle.
IF YOU WANT TO USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES, that’s another 3%.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, let me know. I have a LOT of items to clear out.
***Assume there are no boxes and caps are generic unless I specify.***
|
|









Edited on Aug 24, 2023 at 10:48 AM · View previous versions
|