Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Max the dog

Very nice!

May 21, 2023 at 08:39 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Max the dog

A very well done portrait! Very well composed and the backrop and lighting a very complimentary! The white shirts really add a "pop" to the image. And of course my favorite of all creatures at the forefront!!!!!
Excellent work!
Dan

May 21, 2023 at 11:00 AM
shekarn64
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Max the dog

story_teller wrote:
Very nice!

Thank you!

May 22, 2023 at 06:22 AM
shekarn64
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Max the dog

Danpbphoto wrote:
A very well done portrait! Very well composed and the backrop and lighting a very complimentary! The white shirts really add a "pop" to the image. And of course my favorite of all creatures at the forefront!!!!!
Excellent work!
Dan

Thank you Dan. Really appreciate the comments!

May 22, 2023 at 06:23 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Max the dog

Well deserved.. Fine looking family and very well done composition!!

Dan

May 22, 2023 at 09:54 AM
Kerrybe

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Max the dog

very nice! Great job!

May 29, 2023 at 01:23 PM
shekarn64
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Max the dog

Kerrybe wrote:
very nice! Great job!

Thank you!

May 30, 2023 at 06:40 AM
Peter Figen
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Max the dog

Shekar - I think this is a wonderful family portrait but I also think there are a few problems with it color wise, and on an image like this, it's really easy to get fooled when you have what are already quite warm skin tones. My very first impression was blue. Yes, blue. Then when I opened the image in Ps that was confirmed with the Info Palette. The mother's shirt I know is supposed to be white but it's actually almost thirty points blue. Even the daughters hair measures blue (3,3,5) in the deepest shadows and I'm going to assume her hair is not blue. The entire image is quite dark as well.

Anyhow I hope you don't take offense that I took a stab at fixing what bothered me the most, keeping in mind that everything else is working quite well.

NIKON Z 7_2    NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S lens    46mm    f/8.0    1/200s    64 ISO    0.0 EV  

May 30, 2023 at 07:43 PM
shekarn64
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Max the dog

Peter Figen wrote:
Shekar - I think this is a wonderful family portrait but I also think there are a few problems with it color wise, and on an image like this, it's really easy to get fooled when you have what are already quite warm skin tones. My very first impression was blue. Yes, blue. Then when I opened the image in Ps that was confirmed with the Info Palette. The mother's shirt I know is supposed to be white but it's actually almost thirty points blue. Even the daughters hair measures blue (3,3,5) in the deepest shadows and I'm going
...Show more

Thank you! Really appreciate your comments and time to make the edits! I have to pay attention to my colors not overdoing it when playing with color grading!

Jun 02, 2023 at 06:58 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.