fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2023 · FS: Nikon 35mm 1.8G DX, 50mm 1.4G, 18-35mm 3.5-4.5D

  
 
Bob the Medic
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon 35mm 1.8G DX, 50mm 1.4G, 18-35mm 3.5-4.5D


     Nikon 35mm 1.8G DX in Box



Available 2 following


Price: $115.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Super-clean Nikon 35mm 1.8G DX in box with caps and shade. I am moving to mirrorless so liquidating much of my DSLR gear. I have two of these. Price includes PayPal G&S and FREE shipping in USA

• • •


     Nikon 35mm 1.8G DX #2



Available 1 following


Price: $95.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Second of my 35mm 1.8G DX wide angle lenses. I kept this as a loaner to friends I was mentoring in photography. It is very clean with caps but I do not think I have the shade. Price includes regular PayPal and free shipping in USA

• • •


     Nikon 50mm 1.4G

Sold


Price: $165.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Clean Nikon 50mm 1.4G with caps. Some wear of the gold letter printing. Clean glass and smooth focus. Photos will be up in a day. Price includes PP and shipping

• • •


     Nikon 18-35mm 3.5-4.5D



Available 3 following


Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Beautiful Nikon 18-35mm 3.5-4.5D AF zoom. Looks and works great. Includes caps and shade. Price includes regular PayPal and free shipping USA.
















































Mar 06, 2023 at 10:17 PM
tylerlayne1110
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon 35mm 1.8G DX, 50mm 1.4G, 18-35mm 3.5-4.5D


Tag for 50mm


Mar 06, 2023 at 11:30 PM





FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account