New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · Tattooed Portrait

DanielScott
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Tattooed Portrait

This is Chris, one of my housemate's friends who I've met several times, but before today he had his hair and beard grown out fairly long. Today I was sitting on my front porch and Chris walked up from the street and I didn't recognize him because his head was buzzed and beard trimmed. I even asked "have we met before?" when he came up to the front porch. Anyways, later I asked if I could take a quick portrait because I had never noticed his tattoos before.

Photographed using a Canon 5DMKIII and Canon EF 135mm f/2.8 SF lens, lit using natural light.

Jun 05, 2022 at 09:01 PM
Dneufarth
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Tattooed Portrait

This is an astonishing portrait Daniel, excellent in every way. I would also love to see one with direct eye contact.

Derek

Jun 06, 2022 at 06:19 AM
DanielScott
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Tattooed Portrait

Dneufarth wrote:
This is an astonishing portrait Daniel, excellent in every way. I would also love to see one with direct eye contact.

Derek

Thanks Derek. There is one with direct eye contact, however I don't think it measures up to this one comparatively.

Jun 06, 2022 at 08:33 PM
JohnSil
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Tattooed Portrait

Daniel, very nice shot. You've done as very good job of controlling the bright spots. the B&W goes well too. Is the tattoo in B&W? Would like to see a top down shot just to see the full impact of the artwork.
Well done
John

Jun 11, 2022 at 12:13 AM
J. Pow
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Tattooed Portrait

So good bro! Love it in B&W.

Joel

Jun 12, 2022 at 01:47 PM
DanielScott
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Tattooed Portrait

J. Pow wrote:
So good bro! Love it in B&W.

Joel

Thank you Joel.

Jun 14, 2022 at 09:02 PM
DanielScott
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Tattooed Portrait

JohnSil wrote:
Daniel, very nice shot. You've done as very good job of controlling the bright spots. the B&W goes well too. Is the tattoo in B&W? Would like to see a top down shot just to see the full impact of the artwork.
Well done
John

Thanks John. This was very spontaneous; I only took 4 photos and was not interested in taking a top down shot. I just wanted a good portrait.

Jun 14, 2022 at 09:03 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.