Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

One on one momment

  
 
chez
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · One on one momment


Congratulations to chez for winning Feature Thread of the Week with 10 votes - View Previous Winners


A friend helping bring some joy to an orphanage in Tanzania.









May 18, 2022 at 07:03 PM
story_teller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · One on one momment


Nicely done and great storytelling!


May 19, 2022 at 07:23 AM
dmacmillan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · One on one momment


Very nice! It's great to see real people in real situations.

I like your composition and the moment you captured.

Blessings to you and your friend for doing important work. I missed a chance to accompany my wife when she took her doctoral nursing students to Tanzania on a medical mission. I had a work conflict and was on the road myself. In addition to helping in a labor and delivery clinic, they brought in much needed equipment and supplies.



May 19, 2022 at 08:16 AM
beavens
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · One on one momment


Great moment, great capture. The triangle of interest is damn near perfection IMO.

Jeff



May 19, 2022 at 08:56 AM
keepclicking
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · One on one momment


Harry, love your BW PP and the way you capture people in their normal setting. Great job 👍🏻 This image earns my vote.


May 19, 2022 at 09:11 AM
Rajan Parrikar
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · One on one momment


Outstanding, Harry.


May 19, 2022 at 10:26 AM
brad-man
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · One on one momment


I don't normally comment on b&w photos, but this is very good.
They're both so serious, excellent capture.



May 19, 2022 at 11:24 AM
chez
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · One on one momment


dmacmillan wrote:
Very nice! It's great to see real people in real situations.

I like your composition and the moment you captured.

Blessings to you and your friend for doing important work. I missed a chance to accompany my wife when she took her doctoral nursing students to Tanzania on a medical mission. I had a work conflict and was on the road myself. In addition to helping in a labor and delivery clinic, they brought in much needed equipment and supplies.


If you ever have another chance to help out it is a reward that stays with you for the rest of your life.



May 19, 2022 at 01:16 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

HuskerFan96
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · One on one momment


Beautiful Capture! Love the BW


May 22, 2022 at 10:06 AM
JohnSil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · One on one momment


Chez, nice capture of two very different individuals from what seem to be very different worlds colliding for a common good. Without you caption they could be a teacher and student or a father and son but the seeming connection makes it real.
John



May 22, 2022 at 07:30 PM
chez
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · One on one momment


JohnSil wrote:
Chez, nice capture of two very different individuals from what seem to be very different worlds colliding for a common good. Without you caption they could be a teacher and student or a father and son but the seeming connection makes it real.
John


Thanks John. Yes they are from two different worlds, but it amazes me how the children of the orphanage are very much like the children in my neighbourhood. They love to play game, draw, colour...all have dreams.



May 23, 2022 at 07:49 AM
coles2020
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · One on one momment


The intensity is palpable and you captured it perfectly.


May 23, 2022 at 10:47 AM
chez
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · One on one momment


coles2020 wrote:
The intensity is palpable and you captured it perfectly.


Thanks Walter. One of my duties at the orphanage was to capture images that are used during fund raising events back in Canada. I tried capturing images that tug at the heart and ease opening the wallet.



May 23, 2022 at 02:14 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · One on one momment


Great shot. I showed it to my wife and we both agreed that you caught one of those tender moments that epitomize what people photography is all about.
Cheers,
Brent



May 28, 2022 at 07:13 AM
Arka
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · One on one momment


Gorgeous! Love it!


Jun 02, 2022 at 05:20 PM
chez
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · One on one momment


bnfotografie wrote:
Great shot. I showed it to my wife and we both agreed that you caught one of those tender moments that epitomize what people photography is all about.
Cheers,
Brent


Thanks Brent. I try to create photos that tell a story, and many times that involves capturing sensitive moments.

---------------------------------------------

Arka wrote:
Gorgeous! Love it!


Thanks Arka. That means a lot coming from someone with your skills.



Jun 02, 2022 at 06:02 PM







FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password