Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  
Top 5 Final Results - Featured Thread of the Week
1: Luna Portrait PollPollPoll 6 35%
2: Photographer as Subject PollPollPoll 3 18%
3: Senior Prom PollPollPoll 3 18%
4: Four Models PollPollPoll 2 12%
5: Can A Hat Add To Sexy? PollPollPoll 1 6%
Total Votes 17 100%

Luna Portrait

  
 
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Luna Portrait


Congratulations to Dneufarth for winning Feature Thread of the Week with 6 votes - View Previous Winners


C&C is always greatly appreciated. Derek




  ILCE-1    FE 50mm F1.2 GM lens    50mm    f/2.8    1/250s    125 ISO    -1.3 EV  




May 11, 2022 at 05:28 AM
airfrogusmc
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Luna Portrait


Another strong portrait Derek


May 11, 2022 at 06:48 AM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Luna Portrait


airfrogusmc wrote:
Another strong portrait Derek


Thanks so much Allen



May 11, 2022 at 07:22 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Luna Portrait


I really enjoy natural beauty Derek! She has it...Beautiful eyes that burn right into your soul!
Well done.
Dan



May 11, 2022 at 09:16 AM
Peter Figen
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Luna Portrait


Nice Derek. Reminds me of an early portrait of one of my favorite singer/songwriters, Mary McCaslin.


May 11, 2022 at 11:44 AM
mbphoto_2.8
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Luna Portrait


Amazing shot!
Incredibly beautiful woman but also beautifully captured, with the light just perfect and her hair framing the face in just the right way.

Great job!



May 11, 2022 at 11:47 AM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Luna Portrait


Danpbphoto wrote:
I really enjoy natural beauty Derek! She has it...Beautiful eyes that burn right into your soul!
Well done.
Dan


Thank you Dan, she is beautiful.



May 11, 2022 at 03:25 PM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Luna Portrait


Peter Figen wrote:
Nice Derek. Reminds me of an early portrait of one of my favorite singer/songwriters, Mary McCaslin.


Thanks Peter, I see that.



May 11, 2022 at 03:28 PM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Luna Portrait


mbphoto_2.8 wrote:
Amazing shot!
Incredibly beautiful woman but also beautifully captured, with the light just perfect and her hair framing the face in just the right way.

Great job!


Thank you very much.



May 11, 2022 at 03:29 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

friscoron
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Luna Portrait


You asked for a critique, but good luck with that. Not a lot to be said along those lines. The composition and framing is just impeccable. Normally, I prefer a more contrasty image, but I think a contrast would ruin the easy, drawn-in feeling of this image. It reminds me of an early 70s portrait of a folk singer, aside from the nose ring. This is really gorgeous. Voted!



May 11, 2022 at 11:57 PM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Luna Portrait


friscoron wrote:
You asked for a critique, but good luck with that. Not a lot to be said along those lines. The composition and framing is just impeccable. Normally, I prefer a more contrasty image, but I think a contrast would ruin the easy, drawn-in feeling of this image. It reminds me of an early 70s portrait of a folk singer, aside from the nose ring. This is really gorgeous. Voted!


Thank you very much Ron.



May 12, 2022 at 06:21 AM
Bill Gass
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Luna Portrait


Beautiful and soft...Nice work.


May 14, 2022 at 02:19 PM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Luna Portrait


Bill Gass wrote:
Beautiful and soft...Nice work.


Thank you Bill.



May 14, 2022 at 03:01 PM
JohnSil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Luna Portrait


Derek, very nice natural portrait...., Congrats!!!
John



May 21, 2022 at 01:44 AM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Luna Portrait


JohnSil wrote:
Derek, very nice natural portrait...., Congrats!!!
John


Thank you so very much John.



May 21, 2022 at 09:09 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Luna Portrait


Congrats Derek!
She is indeed a natural beauty!!
Dan



May 21, 2022 at 10:27 AM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Luna Portrait


Danpbphoto wrote:
Congrats Derek!
She is indeed a natural beauty!!
Dan


Thank you Dan very much.



May 21, 2022 at 10:35 AM
pgdavis2
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Luna Portrait


Excellent framing and stunning beauty! I immediately thought of Karen Carpenter...shows my age


May 25, 2022 at 02:01 PM







FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password