Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

Ecuador trips

  
 
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Ecuador trips


Hi friends,

I share with you some of the species that can be photographed on a 15-day tour in Ecuador.

During this time you can visit various ecosystems, from the like Paramo in the Andes, Cloud Forests and Amazon basin.

All photos were taken with my Sony A6600 and Sony 200-600mm

I hope you like it, cheers





Chocó Trogon







Violet tailed Sylph







Flame faced Tanager







Ringed Kingfisher







Hoatzin







Masked Flowerpiercer







Common Potoo







Torrent Duck







White winged Swallow







Plate-billed Mountain Toucan







Gorgeted Woodstar




Oct 05, 2021 at 09:05 PM
max2k1
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Ecuador trips


Excellent diversity of birds here - sounds like a wonderful trip !


Oct 06, 2021 at 08:00 AM
frdjohns
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Ecuador trips


Excellent set of shots. Makes me want to visit Ecuador.


Oct 06, 2021 at 10:39 AM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Ecuador trips


It is an incredible trip full of colorful birds, regards.
Javier

max2k1 wrote:
Excellent diversity of birds here - sounds like a wonderful trip !




Oct 06, 2021 at 02:31 PM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Ecuador trips


It will be a pleasure to be your guide, regards.
Javier

frdjohns wrote:
Excellent set of shots. Makes me want to visit Ecuador.




Oct 06, 2021 at 02:57 PM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Ecuador trips


This is another beauty to photograph in this tour







Oct 07, 2021 at 06:08 PM
max2k1
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Ecuador trips


Wow - this last bird is beautiful - and look at all that lush green -- I wish I can take a trip there! Such a lovely place


Oct 07, 2021 at 06:29 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Ecuador trips


To say that those are beautiful images of beautiful birds sounds like an understatement, Javier! I love them all and my favorites are the Mountain Plate-billed Mountain Toucan with fruit in its beak and the last image of the Antpitta.

Joshua



Oct 08, 2021 at 06:15 AM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Ecuador trips


Thank you so much for your kind words, regards.
Javier

AGeoJO wrote:
To say that those are beautiful images of beautiful birds sounds like an understatement, Javier! I love them all and my favorites are the Mountain Plate-billed Mountain Toucan with fruit in its beak and the last image of the Antpitta.

Joshua




Oct 08, 2021 at 05:56 PM
morris
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Ecuador trips


It is always a joy to view your work Javier. It sounds like you have a wonderful time out in the field.

Morris



Oct 08, 2021 at 06:51 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

kmunroe
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Ecuador trips


awesome set of birds Javier


Oct 09, 2021 at 01:57 AM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Ecuador trips


Thank you so much, regards.
Javier

kmunroe wrote:
awesome set of birds Javier




Oct 10, 2021 at 07:23 PM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Ecuador trips


Thank you so much, hope you can come one day.
Regards
Javier

max2k1 wrote:
Wow - this last bird is beautiful - and look at all that lush green -- I wish I can take a trip there! Such a lovely place




Oct 11, 2021 at 04:43 PM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Ecuador trips


morris wrote:
It is always a joy to view your work Javier. It sounds like you have a wonderful time out in the field.

Morris


Thank you so much my friend, cheers.
Javier



Oct 12, 2021 at 07:15 PM
saaketham
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Ecuador trips


How about an exchange ... you come to St Louis and I will show you our magnificent geese, ducks, sparrows and cardinals? 😬

Beautiful images ... looks like Ecuador is a nature heaven



Oct 12, 2021 at 07:31 PM
40Driggs
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Ecuador trips


Great set. Looks like an exciting place to photograph a great variety of birds.


Oct 12, 2021 at 07:37 PM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Ecuador trips


40Driggs wrote:
Great set. Looks like an exciting place to photograph a great variety of birds.


Ecuador is a paradise, regards.
Javier



Oct 12, 2021 at 09:40 PM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Ecuador trips


Jejeje one day my friend, one day.

saaketham wrote:
How about an exchange ... you come to St Louis and I will show you our magnificent geese, ducks, sparrows and cardinals? 😬

Beautiful images ... looks like Ecuador is a nature heaven




Oct 13, 2021 at 07:34 AM
weathabee
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Ecuador trips


All are just magnificent!


Oct 13, 2021 at 10:06 AM
JavierWP
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Ecuador trips


Thank you so much, cheers.
Javier

weathabee wrote:
All are just magnificent!




Oct 13, 2021 at 07:15 PM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password