Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2021 · Stumbled onto what may have been a photo shoot.

Rel75
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Stumbled onto what may have been a photo shoot.

Well, I’m not sure if this was a model shoot or part of the show for the new Ferris wheel they put up in Times Square. Perhaps it was a bit of both? The wedding motif lead me to think it was a modeling shoot since there was also an old school checker cab. Whatever they heck it was, it doesn’t matter, they looked great and I was able to get a few nice shots.

Aug 28, 2021 at 01:41 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Stumbled onto what may have been a photo shoot.

What a "dapper" couple Rel!!!
Just great exposures..so well composed! The taxi really sets the mood here also!

Dan

Aug 30, 2021 at 09:15 AM
Rel75
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Stumbled onto what may have been a photo shoot.

Thanks. I mean talk about a perfect photo falling right into your lap. I was actually on my way home thinking I got the best I was going to get for street photos for the night. Glad I was wrong.

Aug 30, 2021 at 02:25 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Stumbled onto what may have been a photo shoot.

Rel75 wrote:
Thanks. I mean talk about a perfect photo falling right into your lap. I was actually on my way home thinking I got the best I was going to get for street photos for the night. Glad I was wrong.

Sometimes we are in the right place at the right time "Rel"!!!
It paid off for you. The couple seemed quite happy to give you some images!
Dan

Aug 30, 2021 at 02:55 PM
Rel75
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Stumbled onto what may have been a photo shoot.

They were! That was the coolest part. They could have easily given me the brush off. Makes it seem like it was my shoot. lol. I just recently jumped on Model Mayhem to dip my toe into working with models. It's a starting point. I'm still waiting for my profile to get approved.

Aug 30, 2021 at 08:24 PM
AGeoJO
• • • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Stumbled onto what may have been a photo shoot.

Enjoyable images to look at and I am sure you had a great time capturing those images. The last two images are superb while the first one shows a little of a movement blur but it is still a great image, showing the dynamic of what's going on.

Joshua

Aug 31, 2021 at 05:15 PM
Rel75
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Stumbled onto what may have been a photo shoot.

AGeoJO wrote:
Enjoyable images to look at and I am sure you had a great time capturing those images. The last two images are superb while the first one shows a little of a movement blur but it is still a great image, showing the dynamic of what's going on.

Joshua

Thanks! Yeah I was lucky to get that first shot at as I wasn't paying attention and looking at something else and when I turned around to head for the subway, there they were right in front of me. So I grabbed my camera and pounded the shutter to wake it up from sleep and managed to point it at them before they were too close to get into the frame.

I think I may need to run this through Topaz Sharpen AI and see what results I get.

Aug 31, 2021 at 08:58 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.