Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Archive 2018 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii

  
 
quangus
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Thanks for viewing




May 09, 2018 at 10:50 AM
aFeinberg
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Ah good job not getting dead here. Definitely a scary place with the surf up. Nice capture.

aF



May 09, 2018 at 03:28 PM
mspencer1
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Great capture! Beautiful light!



May 09, 2018 at 05:20 PM
quangus
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Thank you aFeinberg and mspencer1


May 09, 2018 at 06:53 PM
guidostow
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Well done!


May 09, 2018 at 06:55 PM
KCollett
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


That is a very interesting location and you came away with an interesting image.


May 09, 2018 at 08:59 PM
Rajan Parrikar
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Beautiful image, with just the right treatment.


May 09, 2018 at 10:10 PM
junglialoh
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Nice composition, color, and exposure


May 10, 2018 at 05:05 AM
Prashant Verma
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Nice capture!


May 10, 2018 at 07:19 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


A really fine composition! Stunning!
Dan



May 12, 2018 at 06:51 AM
DVJ38
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Nice composition and I like the shutter speed here. Enough to show the movement in the water but not so much that it's washed out.


May 12, 2018 at 07:05 PM
CrossedSabers
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Just a beautiful capture! A moment captured in time.
James



May 13, 2018 at 09:47 AM
bloung
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


where is this?i have seen it so many times


May 13, 2018 at 10:04 AM
chez
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


One of my favorite morning locations. Great capture and wonderful processing.

The location is in Kilauea. Go past the bakery to Kahili Quarry road. Turn right on the road and go as far as you can down the road. It gets really rough and passable only by 4-wheel drive. Walk the rest of the way. Keep walking past Kahili beach and out onto the rocks around to your left. You'll walk right past this location.

Be very careful if the waves are up...easy to get yourself into major trouble here.

Get here before sunrise and setup waiting for the sun.



May 13, 2018 at 10:43 AM
quangus
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


guidostow wrote:
Well done!


Thank you guidostow



May 14, 2018 at 12:57 PM
quangus
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


chez wrote:
One of my favorite morning locations. Great capture and wonderful processing.

The location is in Kilauea. Go past the bakery to Kahili Quarry road. Turn right on the road and go as far as you can down the road. It gets really rough and passable only by 4-wheel drive. Walk the rest of the way. Keep walking past Kahili beach and out onto the rocks around to your left. You'll walk right past this location.

Be very careful if the waves are up...easy to get yourself into major trouble here.

Get here before sunrise and setup waiting for the sun.


Thank you for your answer



May 14, 2018 at 12:57 PM
quangus
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


CrossedSabers wrote:
Just a beautiful capture! A moment captured in time.
James


Thank you James



May 14, 2018 at 12:59 PM
quangus
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


guidostow wrote:
Well done!


Thank you



May 14, 2018 at 12:59 PM
quangus
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


Rajan Parrikar wrote:
Beautiful image, with just the right treatment.


Thank you



May 14, 2018 at 01:00 PM
quangus
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Ocean's Well in Hawaii


DVJ38 wrote:
Nice composition and I like the shutter speed here. Enough to show the movement in the water but not so much that it's washed out.


Thank you



May 14, 2018 at 01:00 PM
1
       2       end




FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password