Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1              3       4       end
  

Archive 2018 · Costa Rican Frogs

  
 
ManuelLaMantia
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Costa Rican Frogs


Exceptional series Bobby! Great execution... all beautiful, my fav is #6 because a mix of balance and frog pose. Well done!
Manuel



Apr 15, 2018 at 02:47 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Costa Rican Frogs


Thank you, Manuel!

ManuelLaMantia wrote:
Exceptional series Bobby! Great execution... all beautiful, my fav is #6 because a mix of balance and frog pose. Well done!
Manuel




Apr 15, 2018 at 05:56 PM
Johnwocher
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Costa Rican Frogs


Wow!
Thinking of going next year. Any recommendations as to who to book with? I have seen several posted here, but don't know best time of year to go. Would like to get birds, frogs and other creatures.
Thanks,
John



Apr 15, 2018 at 07:52 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Costa Rican Frogs


Thank you, John! This was our 2nd trip with Juan-Carlos:

http://www.juancarlosvindasphoto.com/

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1539819

Johnwocher wrote:
Wow!
Thinking of going next year. Any recommendations as to who to book with? I have seen several posted here, but don't know best time of year to go. Would like to get birds, frogs and other creatures.
Thanks,
John



Apr 15, 2018 at 11:46 PM
B Benson
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Costa Rican Frogs


Wow, Amazing images. Bruce


Apr 16, 2018 at 01:20 AM
Mahikan
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Costa Rican Frogs


Fantastic pictures!


Apr 16, 2018 at 07:23 AM
juankgigo
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Costa Rican Frogs


A fine set Bobby! You got those nice patterns on the eyelids pretty well.

Hope to see you in Costa Rica again!

Best

Juan Carlos



Apr 16, 2018 at 07:34 AM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Costa Rican Frogs


Thanks Bruce!

B Benson wrote:
Wow, Amazing images. Bruce





Apr 16, 2018 at 10:45 AM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Costa Rican Frogs


Thank you!

Mahikan wrote:
Fantastic pictures!





Apr 16, 2018 at 10:46 AM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Costa Rican Frogs


All thanks to you, Juan! I honestly think we will be back. There is much to see and do in Costa Rica!

juankgigo wrote:
A fine set Bobby! You got those nice patterns on the eyelids pretty well.

Hope to see you in Costa Rica again!

Best

Juan Carlos




Apr 16, 2018 at 10:48 AM
lighthound
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Costa Rican Frogs


An amazing set! Pure eye candy, even if they are frogs.

Dave



Apr 16, 2018 at 02:20 PM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Costa Rican Frogs


very nicely done. a fresh way to look at macros. bravo


Apr 16, 2018 at 03:57 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Costa Rican Frogs


Thanks Dave! I like your eye candy pun!

lighthound wrote:
An amazing set! Pure eye candy, even if they are frogs.

Dave





Apr 16, 2018 at 06:58 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Costa Rican Frogs


Thank you very much, KD!

kdacharya wrote:
very nicely done. a fresh way to look at macros. bravo





Apr 16, 2018 at 06:58 PM
mikedec
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Costa Rican Frogs


Wow. These are wonderful. Macro lens with the Olympus?


Apr 16, 2018 at 09:35 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · Costa Rican Frogs


Thank you, Mike! Yes, Oly 60 macro - super compact, extremely light, with good reach - and the 2 stops of extra DOF is just great!

mikedec wrote:
Wow. These are wonderful. Macro lens with the Olympus?




Apr 16, 2018 at 11:45 PM
arbitrage
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · Costa Rican Frogs


Very nice Bobby. I really like the glass frog details and poses.

TFS
Geoff



Apr 17, 2018 at 04:46 AM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · Costa Rican Frogs


Thank you, Geoff!

arbitrage wrote:
Very nice Bobby. I really like the glass frog details and poses.

TFS
Geoff





Apr 17, 2018 at 10:19 AM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · Costa Rican Frogs


A couple more ...




#9 Ghost Glass Frog






#10 Red-eyed Tree Frogs




Apr 18, 2018 at 09:47 AM
MedicineMan404
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · Costa Rican Frogs


Amazing collection Bobby!!! Each and every one a winner.


Apr 20, 2018 at 06:55 PM
1              3       4       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1              3       4       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.