Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2017 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set

  
 
Dave Dillemuth
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Hi All,
Due to a family issue I was grounded for most of the winter an unable to get out and shoot. Finally in March I was able to do two quick trips to the Owens Valley. The second combined with an overnight in Death valley. Here are a few images for your comment/critique. Thanks



























Apr 06, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Kenj8246
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Dave, the light in all of these is just beautiful. Voted.

Kenny



Apr 06, 2017 at 03:25 PM
Trombadave
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Wonderful tonal contrast!


Apr 07, 2017 at 06:31 AM
Mike M. Kraus
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Very nice, 3 & 4 for me


Apr 07, 2017 at 02:28 PM
Dave Dillemuth
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Kenj8246 wrote:
Dave, the light in all of these is just beautiful. Voted.

Kenny


Kenny,
Thanks very much. : )
---------------------------------------------

Trombadave wrote:
Wonderful tonal contrast!


Thanks much, appreciate the comment!
---------------------------------------------

Mike M. Kraus wrote:
Very nice, 3 & 4 for me


Thanks, Mike. Appreciate the input!



Apr 07, 2017 at 06:33 PM
StephenS_CP
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Very nice, but I like #3.


Apr 07, 2017 at 11:00 PM
RMC cichlids
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Love that first shot Dave, not sure why but the Eureka dunes shot you posted on 500px looks much better than the one you posted here on FM.


Apr 07, 2017 at 11:13 PM
kmunroe
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


lovely images Dave


Apr 08, 2017 at 03:38 AM
Mark Metternich
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Dang, some really nice light in these. Great job. I'm not going to pick a favorite or rate them. Just say great work!


Apr 08, 2017 at 09:04 AM
Dave Dillemuth
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


StephenS_CP wrote:
Very nice, but I like #3.


Thanks much, Stephen.
---------------------------------------------

RMC cichlids wrote:
Love that first shot Dave, not sure why but the Eureka dunes shot you posted on 500px looks much better than the one
you posted here on FM.


Thanks for the comment. Interesting on the Eureka Dunes image because it's the same jpeg.
---------------------------------------------

kmunroe wrote:
lovely images Dave


Thanks! Appreciate your comment.
---------------------------------------------

Mark Metternich wrote:
Dang, some really nice light in these. Great job. I'm not going to pick a favorite or rate them. Just say great work!


Thanks a lot Mark. Appreciated!



Apr 08, 2017 at 12:25 PM
seann robinson
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


man, you got a fine collection of dreamy light! i think #3 takes the prize. thanks for sharing.


Apr 10, 2017 at 07:01 PM
Jim Dockery
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Nice work, the last is my favorite - love the color and contrast in foreground plants.


Apr 11, 2017 at 11:07 AM
roguecoolman
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


nice set Dave. I love the last one. The light on those bushes is so wonderful.


Apr 11, 2017 at 11:35 AM
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


Great series Dave!
The Owens river (first one) is superb. Great lighting and composition. Was this section close to Mammoth Lakes?
I really like the light on the last one as well.
Best,
Fred



Apr 12, 2017 at 07:04 PM
Dave Dillemuth
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Eastern Sierra/Death Valley Set


seann robinson wrote:
man, you got a fine collection of dreamy light! i think #3 takes the prize. thanks for sharing.


Thanks, Seann. Appreciate your comments.
---------------------------------------------

Jim Dockery wrote:
Nice work, the last is my favorite - love the color and contrast in foreground plants.


Thanks for comment, Jim.
---------------------------------------------

roguecoolman wrote:
nice set Dave. I love the last one. The light on those bushes is so wonderful.


Thanks, Jason. Appreciate your comments.
---------------------------------------------

Fred Miranda wrote:
Great series Dave!
The Owens river (first one) is superb. Great lighting and composition. Was this section close to Mammoth Lakes?
I really like the light on the last one as well.
Best,
Fred


Thanks, Fred. The Owens image was made near Big Pine.



Apr 12, 2017 at 08:09 PM





FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password