Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of sjms's message #16553246 « Nikon Zf, the perfect street photography camera? »

sjms
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Nikon Zf, the perfect street photography camera?

no, i think that you have the ability to talk around demonstrating the ability to get a shot. its a big world out there and plenty of things to get an interesting image. you are a master at excuses. i show you images with the optics you feel are below you. well bad news is that they perform well. its not that hard. after all even i can do it as work for quite a few years.

the only brick walls i do are on castles. and yes, i do like trains too.

May 22, 2024 at 07:42 AM
sjms
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Nikon Zf, the perfect street photography camera?

no, i think that you have the ability to talk around demonstrating the ability to get a shot. its a big world out there and plenty of things to get an interesting image. you are a master at excuses. i show you images with the optics you feel are below you. well bad news is that they perform well. its not that hard. after all even i can do it as work for quite a few years.

the only brick walls i do are on castles. and i do like trains too.

May 21, 2024 at 07:21 PM

Previous versions of sjms's message #16553246 « Nikon Zf, the perfect street photography camera? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.