Re: A1 Firmware Survey

Not quite.

Have a look at the following FB forums:
-- Sony A1
-- Sony A1 Shooters
-- Sony A1 Video Users
-- Sony A7SIII Video Shooters

Search the terms for "wifi" and "wi-fi"

Also note that the 3.00 firmware for the A7SIII has broken dual native ISO. On that camera, dual native ISO is now 80 and 1600 instead of 640 and 12,800.

Enjoy.

chiron wrote:
Firmware 2.01 is on thousands if not tens of thousands of A1 cameras around the world by now. The "problem" of firmware destroying wifi and bluetooth seems to be confined to one person at fm.com (I know there are 2 in the survey, but only one has actually posted about the problem and I have my doubts about the reality of the second report in the survey until a second poster declares himself).

Also, there is nothing from dpreview members about this.

So, we have one instance of a camera that Sony says needs to be sent to Precision Camera for repair.

May 12, 2024 at 05:10 AM
jplaurel
Upload & Sell: On
Re: A1 Firmware Survey

Incorrect.

Have a look at the following FB forums:
-- Sony A1
-- Sony A1 Shooters
-- Sony A1 Video Users
-- Sony A7SIII Video Shooters

Search the terms for "wifi" and "wi-fi"

Also note that the 3.00 firmware for the A7SIII has broken dual native ISO. On that camera, dual native ISO is now 80 and 1600 instead of 640 and 12,800.

Enjoy.

chiron wrote:
Firmware 2.01 is on thousands if not tens of thousands of A1 cameras around the world by now. The "problem" of firmware destroying wifi and bluetooth seems to be confined to one person at fm.com (I know there are 2 in the survey, but only one has actually posted about the problem and I have my doubts about the reality of the second report in the survey until a second poster declares himself).

Also, there is nothing from dpreview members about this.

So, we have one instance of a camera that Sony says needs to be sent to Precision Camera for repair.

May 11, 2024 at 10:30 PM

Previous versions of jplaurel's message #16544836 « A1 Firmware Survey »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.