Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of alskouba's message #16543664 « Nikon Zf, the perfect street photography camera? »

alskouba
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Nikon Zf, the perfect street photography camera?

Thanks for sharing! It seems most of the Zf users are coming from other brands. I used Canon for a decade or so and when Sony started to dominate the mirrorless market I switched. Sony where great and technological marvel but they where so uninspiring and they never got my creative juice going. Tried Fuji witch was much better in that regard but still felt like a compromise because of the Apsc mount.

The Zf seemed to be the full frame Fuji that I was looking for. And it was actually so much more than that! Not only the body is a joy to use it feels like a top quality camera.

But what got me hooked was the S line glass. Every time I use one of the S line I am exited to see the images on the computer as the colors/rendering/pop is simply amazing. Something I did not have with any GM lens or Fuji lenses. I really enjoy the 1.8S series lenes that seems to be unique to the Z mount. They are affordable and truly amazing optically and still a decent size for the Zf.

The other factor that helped me switch is the adaptabillity of the Z mount. You can virtually adapt any lens from any mount and retain autofocus. Altough I dont use that feature much it's appeasing to know you can if you wanted to.

May 10, 2024 at 12:15 PM

Previous versions of alskouba's message #16543664 « Nikon Zf, the perfect street photography camera? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.