Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jason300b's message #16540501 « Withdrawn: Fuji XF 56mm F1.2 R APD - Brand New »

jason300b
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fuji XF 56mm F1.2 R APD - Brand New

Item 1: Fuji XF 56mm F1.2 APD-Brand New

Fuji XF 56mm F1.2 R APD-Brand New, never used.

I bought this lens in December of 2023 from Adorama. However, shortly after getting it, I moved to the Nikon Z system, and this has been unused. It's brand new and comes with the box, original Fuji ND filter (so you can shoot it wide open on sunny days), and paperwork.

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $489 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Check my feedback and know my gear is clean and as described.

Price: $489.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

May 25, 2024 at 10:21 AM
jason300b

I bought this lens in December of 2023 from Adorama. However, shortly after getting it, I moved to the Nikon Z system, and this has been unused. It's brand new and comes with the box, original Fuji ND filter (so you can shoot it wide open on sunny days), and paperwork.

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $499 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $499.00

May 24, 2024 at 09:10 AM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $509 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $509.00

May 23, 2024 at 09:33 AM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $519 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $519.00

May 22, 2024 at 08:57 AM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $529 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $529.00

May 18, 2024 at 01:35 PM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $539 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $539.00

May 18, 2024 at 07:46 AM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $549 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $549.00

May 17, 2024 at 03:30 PM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $559 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $559.00

May 17, 2024 at 12:52 PM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $569 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $569.00

May 17, 2024 at 12:49 PM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $549 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $549.00

May 17, 2024 at 07:41 AM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $569 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

I'm motivated to wrap up a sale before my kids get out of school for the summer. I'll also consider a trade/partial trade for a Nikon Z 20mm f1.8, Z 105MC, or Z 85mm f1.8 (well established members only, please).

Price: $569.00

May 06, 2024 at 11:53 AM
jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $589 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

I'm motivated to wrap up a sale before my kids get out of school for the summer. I'll also consider a trade/partial trade for a Nikon Z 20mm f1.8, Z 105MC, or Z 85mm f1.8 (well established members only, please).

Price: $589.00

jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $589 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

I'm motivated to wrap up a sale before my kids get out of school for the summer. I'll also consider a trade/partial trade for a Nikon Z 20mm f1.8 or 85mm f1.8 (well established members only, please).

Price: $589.00

jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $599 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

I'm motivated to wrap up a sale before my kids get out of school for the summer. I'll also consider a trade/partial trade for a Nikon Z 20mm f1.8 or 85mm f1.8 (well established members only, please).

Price: $599.00
Item condition: 10

jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $599 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $599.00

jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $619 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $619.00

jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $639 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $639.00

jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $649 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens ($1,500.00 retail).

Price: $649.00

jason300b

I bought this lens in December of 2023. However, shortly after getting it, I moved to the Nikon Z system, and this has been unused. It's brand new and comes with the box, original Fuji ND filter (so you can shoot it wide open on sunny days), and paperwork.

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $659 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens.

Price: $659.00

jason300b

I bought this lens in December of 2023. However, shortly after getting it, I moved to the Nikon Z system, and this has been unused. It's brand new and comes with the box, original Fuji ND filter (so you can shoot it wide open on sunny days), and paperwork.

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $669 and I'll cover shipping. It's a great price for a fabulous lens.

Price: $669.00

jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $679 and I'll cover shipping. I can't find any of these in stock anywhere except gray market ones. So if you have been looking, here's a chance to grab a brand new one. These are hard to find lately, so hopefully someone here can use it.

Check my feedback and know my gear is clean and as described. I would consider a trade/partial trade for a Z 35mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.8 or 85 f/1.8 (from well established members only).

Price: $679.00

jason300b

I bought this lens in December of 2023 anticipation of using it for my daughter's prom pictures. However, in the interim, I moved to the Nikon Z system, and this has been unused. It's brand new and comes with the box, original Fuji ND filter (so you can shoot it wide open on sunny days), and paperwork.

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $689 and I'll cover shipping. I can't find any of these in stock anywhere except gray market ones. So if you have been looking, here's a chance to grab a brand new one. These are hard to find lately, so hopefully someone here can use it.

Check my feedback and know my gear is clean and as described. I would consider a trade/partial trade for a Z 35mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.8 or 85 f/1.8 (from well established members only).

Price: $689.00

jason300b

I bought this lens in December of 2023 anticipation of using it for my daughter's prom pictures. However, in the interim, I moved to the Nikon Z system, and this has been unused. It's brand new and comes with the box, original Fuji ND filter (so you can shoot it wide open on sunny days), and paperwork.

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $699 and I'll cover shipping. I can't find any of these in stock anywhere except gray market ones. So if you have been looking, here's a chance to grab a brand new one. These are hard to find lately, so hopefully someone here can use it.

Price: $699.00

jason300b

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $699 and I'll cover shipping. I can't find any of these in stock anywhere except gray market ones. So if you have been looking, here's a chance to grab a brand new one. These are hard to find lately, so hopefully someone here can use it.

Price: $699.00

jason300b
FS: Fuji XF 56mm F1.2 APD-Brand New

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $750 and I'll cover shipping. I can't find any of these in stock anywhere except gray market ones. So if you have been looking, here's a chance to grab a brand new one. These are hard to find lately, so hopefully someone here can use it.

Price: $750.00

jason300b
FS: Fuji XF 56mm F1.2 APD-Brand New

Fuji XF 56mm F1.2 APD-Brand New, still in box, never used.

I bought this lens in anticipation of using it for my daughter's prom pictures. However, in the interim, I have moved to the Nikon Z system, and so this has been unused. It's brand new and comes with the box, original Fuji ND filter (so you can shoot it wide open on sunny days), and paperwork.

US model, purchased from US Dealer (NOT gray market). I'm a non-smoking and non-pet home. Asking $750 and I'll cover shipping. I can't find any of these in stock anywhere except gray market ones. So if you have been looking, here's a chance to grab a brand new one.

I'll add pictures later after getting home, but until then check my feedback and know my gear is clean and as described.

Price: $750.00

Previous versions of jason300b's message #16540501 « Withdrawn: Fuji XF 56mm F1.2 R APD - Brand New »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.