Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Steve Spencer's message #16526671 « Selling Leica Gear »

Steve Spencer
Upload & Sell: On
Selling Leica Gear

I am considering selling some of my Leica lenses and wondering what are my options. I tried to sell my 21 SEM, 28 cron Asph (version 1), 50 lux Asph (version 1), and 90 Elmarit-M here on the buy and sell board and got no real interest. These are all really good lenses. In some ways I am happy they didn't sell. These 4 lenses make a very nice set, but I wanted to try an all Voigtlander 21 (the f/1.4 Asph is a lovely lens); 35 (I think the 35 f/2 APO might be a lens I really like), and 75 (I do like the 75 f/1.5 quite a bit) and although the 21 and 35 are bigger than I might like that 3 lens kit is smaller than the Leica 4 lens kit.

Anyway, any advice on where besides the buy and sell board here, that I might sell the Leica lenses as I don't seem to have had any luck here.

Oh, and it is not that no lenses sell here. I did sell my 35 lux Asph (version 1), a Zeiss ZM 85 f/4, and a Voigtlander 90 f/2.8 APO, which were also redundant with the kit was moving toward, but I didn't seem to have any interest in my Leica lenses (except the 35 lux Asph) despite aggressive pricing.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:00 AM

Previous versions of Steve Spencer's message #16526671 « Selling Leica Gear »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.