Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of SpecFoto's message #16524240 « Which bag for Batis 40/85 + camera? »

SpecFoto
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Which bag for Batis 40/85 + camera?

Just an FYI, I also have a A6700 with some APS-C lenses and wanted to see how it would fit in the PD 6L Sling. I am able to store a 4th lens under the camera, laying on its side with a divider in-between. Camera has the SmallRig Arca baseplate with the Sigma 17-50 f2.8 DC DN lens attached and the Sigma i 90mm f2.8 lens under it. In the 2nd slot are the Sony 15mm f1.4 G and Sigma 56mm f1.4 DC DN. Did not try it, but if I turned the camera front to back and added the 2nd divider, I might be able to add a small 5th lens....but that is too much

Like the Baits kit all these lenses use the same filter thread. Though it is 55mm, not the 67mm the Batis uses. Oh and this kit with 4 lenses total weight with accessories is 2.9 KG, just a tiny bit less than the Batis kit above.

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:50 PM

Previous versions of SpecFoto's message #16524240 « Which bag for Batis 40/85 + camera? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.