Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of SpecFoto's message #16514714 « Which bag for Batis 40/85 + camera? »

SpecFoto
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Which bag for Batis 40/85 + camera?

@zeitlos, hope you don't mind if I put in a seeking bag request too

Wanting to carry the A7CR with a Batis 25, 40 and 85mm. Looking at the Peak Design 6L and wondering if they will fit with 1 lens mounted and the other 2 stacked sideways in the 2nd slot. Like this bag because of the waist carry option and the flex dividers with the built in shelf.

FYI...I have been using my Domke F-10 JD bag for 7 years or so as my smaller bag. It will hold the A7III with one Batis mounted and the other one in the 2nd slot. It has a full width expanded front pocket under the flap that I put a Godox V350S flash in along with my filters. Plus it has a zippered pocket on the flap itself, for batteries, cards and other small items, so it can hold a lot. Unfortunately it is not tall enough to put the 3rd Batis lens on top of the one in the 2nd slot, so that is why I am look for a replacement.

Apr 03, 2024 at 08:38 AM
SpecFoto

Wanting to carry the A7CR with a Batis 25, 40 and 85mm. Looking at the Peak Design 6L and wondering if they will fit with 1 lens mounted and the other 2 stacked sideways in the 2nd slot. Like this bag because of the waist carry option and the flex dividers with the built in shelf.

FYI...I have been using my Domke F-10 JD bag for 7 years or so as my smaller bag. It will hold the A7III with one Batis mounted and the other one in the 2nd slot. It has a full width expanded front pocket under the flap that I put a Godox V350S flash in along with my filters. Plus it has a zippered pocket on the flap itself, for batteries, cards and other small items, so it can hold a lot. Unfortunately it is not tall enough to put the 2nd Batis lens on top of the one in the 2nd slot, so that is why I am look for a replacement.

Apr 03, 2024 at 08:35 AM
SpecFoto

FYI...I have been using my Domke F-10 JD bag for 7 years or so as my smaller bag. It will hold the A7III with one Batis mounted and the other one is the 2nd slot. It has a full width expanded front pocket under the flap that I put a Godox V350S flash in along with my filters. Plus it has a zippered pocket on the flap itself, for batteries, cards and other small items, so it can hold a lot. Unfortunately it is not tall enough to put the 2nd Batis lens on top of the one in the 2nd slot, so that is why I am look for a replacement.

Apr 03, 2024 at 08:33 AM
SpecFoto

FYI...I have been using my Domke F-10 JD bag for 7 years or so as my smaller bag. It will hold the A7III with one Batis mounted and the other one is the 2nd slot. It has a full width expanded front pocket under the flap that I put a Godox V350S flash in along with my filters. Plus it has a zippered pocket on the flap itself, for batteries, cards and other small items, so it can hold a lot. Unfortunately is is not tall enough to put the 2nd Batis lens on top of the one in the 2nd slot, so that is why I am look for a replacement.

Apr 03, 2024 at 08:32 AM
SpecFoto

FYI...I have been using my Domke F-10 JD bag for 7 years or so as my smaller bag. It will hold the A7III with one Batis mounted and the other one is the 2nd slot. It has a full width expanded front pocket under the flap that I put a Godox V350S flash in along with my filters. Plus it has a zippered pocket on the flap itself, for batter ys, cards and other small items, so it can hold a lot. Unfortunately is is not tall enough to put the 2nd Batis lens on top of the one in the 2nd slot, so that is why I am look for a replacement.

Apr 03, 2024 at 08:31 AM
SpecFoto

Apr 03, 2024 at 08:18 AM

Previous versions of SpecFoto's message #16514714 « Which bag for Batis 40/85 + camera? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.