Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of coralnut's message #16513847 « Leica M11 Freezing. BH offered refund. What to do? »

coralnut
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M11 Freezing. BH offered refund. What to do?

I'm someone who enjoys Leica cameras but I am not personally invested. Technically I'm not a member of "The Club" and I'm one of those who is on the outside looking in, so I have reservations about chiming in. Be that as it may, the answer to the OP's question seems like a no-brainer: Get a refund on the camera that has problems and find a worthy replacement. There's no doubt that there is a Leica camera that will make you happy, it's just that the one you've got right now is not that camera. If you've already made an investment in lenses and you're committed to the Leica ecosystem, and your lens investment is giving you pause, just keep the lenses and find the right body that will make you happy.

Apr 02, 2024 at 07:07 AM
coralnut
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M11 Freezing. BH offered refund. What to do?

I'm someone who enjoys Leica cameras but I am not personally invested. Technically I'm not a member of "The Club" and I'm one of those who is on the outside looking in, so I have reservations about chiming in. Be that as it may, the answer to the OP's question seems like a no-brainer: Get a refund on the camera that has problems and find a worthy replacement. There's no doubt that there is a Leica camera that will make you happy, it's just that the one you've got right now is not that camera. If you've already made an investment in lenses and that is giving you pause, just keep the lenses and find the right body that will make you happy.

Apr 02, 2024 at 07:06 AM

Previous versions of coralnut's message #16513847 « Leica M11 Freezing. BH offered refund. What to do? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.