Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #16469093 « Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto and Chapel »

Danpbphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto and Chapel

jon.oman wrote:
Nice set of images Dan! I especially like the first and third. And, I just noticed some color creeping into that last one! How did I miss that?

Thank you jon!
Sometimes I like to use selective coloring if the image warrants it. I thought this did. The grotto itself is just stones. Some were brought from the Our Lady of Lourdes grotto in France in the 1800's. There are votive candles that are reflecting off the moss covered "cave" they sit it. I wanted to show that.
The altar was blue granite and was giving off a nice glow. The large votive candles to our right gave off a nice glow also!

The chapel is beautiful but very small! The windows are stained glass and extremely vibrant! The walkway up to the chapel and grotto is very long and had a nice bit of snow on it!

The cabin was built for an Irish immigrant who worked his way through the college and became an Archbishop of Baltimore.
Thanks!
Dan

Feb 12, 2024 at 11:46 AM

Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #16469093 « Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto and Chapel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.