Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of itsmesuraj's message #16462358 « Sold: Fuji XT3 Black + Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip+RRS Plate »

itsmesuraj
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji XT3 Black + Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip+RRS Plate

Item 1: Fuji XT3 Black + Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip +2 OEM + 1 Wasabi Battery

I have an excellent XT3 body that I am looking to sell. Comes with the box and all the papers. Shutter count around 3k. Comes with the Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip and 2 OEM batteries and 1 Wasabi Battery. Also includes a RRS plate for the body with grip.
Everything works as it should.
Buyer pays PP fees or F&F. Buy with confidence!

Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Feb 04, 2024 at 07:17 PM
itsmesuraj

Item 1: Fuji XT3 Black + Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip +2 OEM + 1 Wasabi Battery

I have an excellent XT3 body that I am looking to sell. Comes with the box and all the papers. Shutter count around 3k. Comes with the Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip and 2 OEM batteries and 1 Wasabi Battery. Also includes a RRS plate for the body with grip.

Price: $800.00

itsmesuraj

Item 1: Fuji XT3 Black + Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip +2 OEM + 1 Watson Battery

I have an excellent XT3 body that I am looking to sell. Comes with the box and all the papers. Shutter count around 3k. Comes with the Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip and 2 OEM batteries and 1 Watson Battery. Also includes a RRS plate for the body with grip.

Price: $800.00

itsmesuraj

Item 1: Fuji XT3 Black + Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip +2 OEM + 1 Watson Battery

I have an excellent XT3 body that I am looking to sell. Comes with the box and all the papers. Shutter count around 3k. Comes with the Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip and 2 OEM batteries and 1 Watson Battery. Also includes a RRS plate for the body with grip.

Price: $850.00

itsmesuraj

I have an excellent XT3 body that I am looking to sell. Comes with the box and all the papers. Shutter count around 3k. Comes with the Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip and 2 OEM batteries and 1 Watson Battery.

itsmesuraj

I have an excellent XT3 body that I am looking to sell. Comes with the box and all the papers. Shutter count around 5k. Comes with the Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip and 2 OEM batteries and 1 Watson Battery.

Previous versions of itsmesuraj's message #16462358 « Sold: Fuji XT3 Black + Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip+RRS Plate »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.