Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of 1bwana1's message #16379103 « Anybody switched from Sony to Nikon? »

1bwana1
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Anybody switched from Sony to Nikon?

RoamingScott wrote:

Just look at the Plena image thread. It literally took me telling this individual to shut up to stop that derail, a derail from someone posting non Plena images. They crave the attention at all costs.

But that was ineffective as you know. Your post had no effect on me or the others you frequently childishly call names. As one other Nikon shooter pointed out you were simultaneously in arguments multiple threads in multiple forums because of name calling and personal insults.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Oct 30, 2023 at 05:05 PM
1bwana1
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Anybody switched from Sony to Nikon?

RoamingScott wrote:

Just look at the Plena image thread. It literally took me telling this individual to shut up to stop that derail, a derail from someone posting non Plena images. They crave the attention at all costs.

But that was ineffective as you know. Your post had no effect on me or the others you frequently childishly call names. As one other Nikon shooter pointed out you were simultaneously in arguments in multiple threads in multiple forums because of name calling and personal insults.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Oct 30, 2023 at 05:01 PM

Previous versions of 1bwana1's message #16379103 « Anybody switched from Sony to Nikon? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.