Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of chiron's message #16234100 « Wisdom on regular or SE edition of Nokton 40/50 1.2 lenses for Sony? »

chiron
Upload & Sell: On
Wisdom on regular or SE edition of Nokton 40/50 1.2 lenses for Sony?

Any wisdom, experiences, or advice on choosing either the regular or the SE version of the Voigtlander Nokton 50mm/1.2 or 40mm/1.2 lenses for Sony camera bodies? I tend to like smaller lenses and bodies, but I seem to recall someone saying the SE versions were harder to focus because of the smaller focus ring.

Any advice based on experience with the lenses on any camera body would be welcome!

May 03, 2023 at 10:49 AM
chiron
Upload & Sell: On
Wisdom on regular or SE edition of Nockton 40/50 1.2 lenses for Sony?

Any wisdom, experiences, or advice on choosing either the regular or the SE version of the Voigtlander Nockton 50mm/1.2 or 40mm/1.2 lenses for Sony camera bodies? I tend to like smaller lenses and bodies, but I seem to recall someone saying the SE versions were harder to focus because of the smaller focus ring.

Any advice based on experience with the lenses on any camera body would be welcome!

May 03, 2023 at 09:17 AM

Previous versions of chiron's message #16234100 « Wisdom on regular or SE edition of Nokton 40/50 1.2 lenses for Sony? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.