Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of 1bwana1's message #16206371 « Latest Nikon Rumors - March 25th! »

1bwana1
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Latest Nikon Rumors - March 25th!

suteetat wrote:
For what it's worth, VP Nikon Thailand just posted on his FB page that " in May, competition is heating up as many brands are releasing new products. Hopefully a yellow Hercules will come through."

Hercules was the strongest man on Earth in his day. I hope that it doesn't require great strength to lift the Z8....

Hercules has his own problems to deal with it seems...

Mar 29, 2023 at 08:50 PM
1bwana1

suteetat wrote:
For what it's worth, VP Nikon Thailand just posted on his FB page that " in May, competition is heating up as many brands are releasing new products. Hopefully a yellow Hercules will come through."

Hercules was the strongest man on Earth in his day. I hope that it doesn't require great strength to lift the Z8....

Hercules has his own problems to deal with it seems...

Mar 29, 2023 at 08:48 PM
1bwana1

suteetat wrote:

Hercules was the strongest man on Earth in his day. I hope that it doesn't require great strength to lifth the Z8....

Mar 29, 2023 at 08:35 PM

Previous versions of 1bwana1's message #16206371 « Latest Nikon Rumors - March 25th! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.