Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of PinholeR5's message #16193993 « Sold: Canon RF600mm F11 IS STM »

PinholeR5
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon RF600mm F11 IS STM

Item 1: Canon RF600mm F11 IS STM

For sale is a Canon RF600mm F11 IS STM. I bought this as a refurb late last year from Canon. It was only used a few times and is in good condition. Glass is very clean.

Note that there is a rub mark on the outer rim of the front of the lens. The glass has no marks. Not sure how it got there. I only noticed while taking the pictures to post. Does not seem to have any effects on the operation of the lens.

The price is $420 net to me. Prefer FF, add 3% for G&S. I'll pay shipping in the CONUS.

Price: $420.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Mar 14, 2023 at 09:23 PM
PinholeR5
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon RF600mm F11 IS STM

Item 1: Canon RF600mm F11 IS STM

For sale is a Canon RF600mm F11 IS STM. I bought this as a refurb late last year from Canon. It was only used a few times and is in good condition. Glass is very clean.

Note that there is a rub mark on the outer rim of the front of the lens. The glass has no marks. Not sure how it got there. I only noticed while taking the pictures to post. Does not seem to have any effects on the operation of the lens.

The price is $425 net to me. Prefer FF, add 3% for G&S. I'll pay shipping in the CONUS.

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Mar 14, 2023 at 09:23 PM

Previous versions of PinholeR5's message #16193993 « Sold: Canon RF600mm F11 IS STM »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.