Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of 1bwana1's message #16178971 « Latest Nikon Rumors - March 25th! »

1bwana1
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Latest Nikon Rumors

molson wrote:
RoamingScott wrote:
Pixelshift is a parlor trick for very limited situations, across all brands. I'd never in a million years buy a camera for that feature, no matter how good it is, and I think many would agree.

I've been around long enough to remember when people were saying the very same thing about through-the-lens metering, and automatic exposure, and autofocus, and digital imaging...

Exactly. Ask a Leica M shooter and he thinks all of those things are unnecessary. personally I shoot Leica M, Sony A1, and still a bit of Nikon, which are kind of on opposite sides of this spectrum of features. I enjoy all for different reasons, situations, and moods.

It is a definitive step forward in technology just like AF, and now AI. Sony is far from being the only manufacturer including this technology in their products these days.

Feb 24, 2023 at 11:20 AM

Previous versions of 1bwana1's message #16178971 « Latest Nikon Rumors - March 25th! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.