Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of TriTip's message #16069617 « Sold: $535 Fuji 90mm f/2 with box/hood/UV filter »

TriTip
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: $545 Fuji 90mm f/2 with box/hood/UV filter

Item 1: Fuji 56mm f/1.2 R

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. A couple minor rub marks on barrel but are so superficial they're tough to photograph. Any white flecks on lens are just dust. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya NXT UV filter. Price is $510 all-in on your end. .

Price: $510.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji 90mm f/2

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. This lens is genuinely special, on par with the Canon 135 in my opinion. Please note the small mark on the front element coating in the fourth image below (bottom of the glass in picture). I didn't even notice it until taking pictures for this listing and as seen in the fifth image, doesn't even show up in the image circle so won't affect images at all. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya UV filter. Price is $535 all-in on your end.

Price: $535.00
Item condition: 8+

Nov 21, 2022 at 11:02 AM
TriTip
FS: $560 Fuji 90mm f/2 with box/hood/UV filter

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. A couple minor rub marks on barrel but are so superficial they're tough to photograph. Any white flecks on lens are just dust. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya NXT UV filter. Price is $510 all-in on your end. .

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. This lens is genuinely special, on par with the Canon 135 in my opinion. Please note the small mark on the front element coating in the fourth image below (bottom of the glass in picture). I didn't even notice it until taking pictures for this listing and as seen in the fifth image, doesn't even show up in the image circle so won't affect images at all. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya UV filter. Price is $545 all-in on your end.

Price: $545.00

Nov 16, 2022 at 10:45 AM
TriTip
FS: Fuji 90mm f/2 with box/hood/UV filter

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. This lens is genuinely special, on par with the Canon 135 in my opinion. Please note the small mark on the front element coating in the fourth image below (bottom of the glass in picture). I didn't even notice it until taking pictures for this listing and as seen in the fifth image, doesn't even show up in the image circle so won't affect images at all. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya UV filter. Price is $560 all-in on your end.

Price: $560.00

Nov 10, 2022 at 09:33 AM
TriTip
FS: Fuji Primes: 56mm f/1.2 and 90mm f/2 with boxes/hoods/includes filters

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. This lens is genuinely special, on par with the Canon 135 in my opinion. Please note the small mark on the front element coating in the fourth image below (bottom of the glass in picture). I didn't even notice it until taking pictures for this listing and as seen in the fifth image, doesn't even show up in the image circle so won't affect images at all. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya UV filter. Price is $570 all-in on your end.

Price: $570.00

Oct 17, 2022 at 06:55 AM
TriTip

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. This lens is genuinely special, on par with the Canon 135 in my opinion. Please note the small mark on the front element coating in the fourth image below (bottom of the glass in picture). I didn't even notice it until taking pictures for this listing and as seen in the fifth image, doesn't even show up in the image circle so won't affect images at all. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya UV filter. Price is $600 all-in on your end.

TriTip

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. A couple minor rub marks on barrel but are so superficial they're tough to photograph. Any white flecks on lens are just dust. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya NXT UV filter. Price is $515 all-in on your end. .

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. This lens is genuinely special, on par with the Canon 135 in my opinion. Please note the small mark on the front element coating in the fourth image below (bottom of the glass in picture). I didn't even notice it until taking pictures for this listing and as seen in the fifth image, doesn't even show up in the image circle so won't affect images at all. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya UV filter. Price is $600 all-in on your end.

TriTip

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. A couple minor rub marks on barrel but are so superficial they're tough to photograph. Any white flecks on lens are just dust. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached Hoya NXT UV filter. Price is $515 all-in on your end. .

Price: $515.00

Price: $575.00

TriTip

Price: $599.00

TriTip

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached UV filter. Price is $515 all-in on your end. Images coming soon.

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. This lens is genuinely special, on par with the Canon 135 in my opinion. Please note the small mark on the front element coating in the fourth image below (bottom of the glass in picture). I didn't even notice it until taking pictures for this listing and as seen in the fifth image, doesn't even show up in the image circle so won't affect images at all. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached UV filter. Price is $600 all-in on your end. Images coming soon.

Price: $600.00

TriTip

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached UV filter. Price is $515 all-in on your end. Images coming soon.

Lens is in excellent shape, no issues with functionality at all. This lens is genuinely special, on par with the Canon 135 in my opinion. Comes with box/hood/papers and I'll include the attached UV filter. Price is $600 all-in on your end. Images coming soon.

Price: $600.00

Previous versions of TriTip's message #16069617 « Sold: $535 Fuji 90mm f/2 with box/hood/UV filter »