Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of adamwolfe's message #16051901 « FS: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL - Excellent! »

adamwolfe
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL - Excellent!

Item 1: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL

Selling my Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL in excellent condition.

Glass is super clean. Some barrel wear and a few minor nicks at the top threading, but only cosmetic and doesn't affect operation.

Comes with the inner and outer boxes, booklets, the lens, the caps and the hood.

I prefer F+F with buyers that have serious feedback.
Includes free expedited CONUS shipping, insurance will be extra at your cost.

PS I just updated the listing because I found the boxes.

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Oct 07, 2022 at 08:52 AM
adamwolfe

Glass is super clean. Some barrel wear and a few minor nicks at the top threading, but only cosmetic and doesn't affect operation.

Comes with the inner and outer boxes, booklets, the lens, the caps and the hood.

Price: $2595.00

Sep 27, 2022 at 06:18 PM
adamwolfe

Price: $2695

Sep 27, 2022 at 01:30 PM
adamwolfe

Price: $2999.00

Sep 26, 2022 at 11:40 AM
adamwolfe
FS: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL - PRICE DROP!

Known as the Swiss army knife of SL lenses, the Leica 24-90 looks like a prime at all focal lengths.

Super-fast focusing, sharp wide open. Smooth rendering and bokeh. Flawless operation. Built like a tank and a super versatile lens on the SL system, but I've decided to change systems. Glass is super clean. Some barrel wear and a few minor nicks at the top threading, but only cosmetic and doesn't affect operation.

Comes with just what you see in the photos: the lens, the the caps and the hood.

I prefer F+F with buyers that have serious feedback. Includes free expedited CONUS shipping, insurance will be extra at your cost.

Open to trades for Leica M gear and potential Fuji GFX gear.

Sep 23, 2022 at 09:52 AM
adamwolfe
FS: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL

PRICE DROP!

Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL in excellent condition.

Known as the Swiss army knife of SL lenses, the Leica 24-90 looks like a prime at all focal lengths.

Super-fast focusing, sharp wide open. Smooth rendering and bokeh. Flawless operation. Built like a tank and a super versatile lens on the SL system, but I've decided to change systems. Glass is super clean. Some barrel wear and a few minor nicks at the top threading, but only cosmetic and doesn't affect operation.

Comes with just what you see in the photos: the lens, the the caps and the hood.

I prefer F+F with buyers that have serious feedback. Includes free expedited CONUS shipping, insurance will be extra at your cost.

Price: $2699.00

adamwolfe

Selling my Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL that's in excellent condition and priced to sell!

adamwolfe

Selling my Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL that's in excellent condition and priced to sell!

I prefer F+F with buyers that have serious feedback. Includes free expedited CONUS shipping, insurance will be extra at your cost. No trades, thanks.

adamwolfe

Selling my Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL that's in excellent condition.

I prefer F+F with buyers that have serious feedback. Includes free expedited CONUS shipping, insurance will be extra at your cost. No trades, thanks.

Previous versions of adamwolfe's message #16051901 « FS: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL - Excellent! »