Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Lightsearcher's message #16051517 « The Queen Queue II »

Lightsearcher
Upload & Sell: On
The Queen Queue II

The love and respect the people of the UK showed to the Queen was something hard to understand for me but I totally respect this figures of culture, history and legacy.

I had the opportunity to talk with some people waiting on the queue and they are very motivated about being part of this historic moment and others are just paying respect and tribute to their 'mother" Queen.

Sep 23, 2022 at 07:47 AM
Lightsearcher
The Queen Queue II

The love and respect the people of the UK showed to the Queen was something hard to understand for me but I totally respect this figures of culture, history and legacy.

I had the opportunity to talk with some people waiting on the queue and they are very motivated about being part of this historic moment and other are just paying respect and tribute to their 'mother" Queen.

Sep 23, 2022 at 07:44 AM
Lightsearcher
The Queen Queue II

The love and respect the people of the UK showed to the Queen was something hard to understand for me but I totally respect this figures of culture, story and legacy.

I had the opportunity to talk with some people waiting on the queue and they are very motivated about being part of this historic moment and other are just paying respect and tribute to their 'mother" Queen.

Sep 22, 2022 at 07:24 PM

Previous versions of Lightsearcher's message #16051517 « The Queen Queue II »