Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rob_ww's message #16050179 « Batis look in non-Batis lenses »

rob_ww
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Batis look in non-Batis lenses

What a great description @chiron. As a new Sony user I have just come across Batis lenses and purchased a 25mm for the reasons you describe. Like @Ummon I am exploring elsewhere in the range, first with a Batis 18mm and then possibly the Batis 85mm.

It is strange that the pictures look different when working with them on your own monitor and yet it is so hard to describe. Really, I knew as soon as I mounted the Batis 25 and looked through the viewfinder that I was going to like this lens, even before I saw the output. In print, this reads like confirmation bias. Yet enough of us agree about it and I am by no means pleased at the idea of changing out some of my initial lens purchases for the Batis equivalents. I have been taking photos for over 40 years with very good equipment, so while I am not a gifted photographer, I know what a good photo should look like.

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:50 AM

Previous versions of rob_ww's message #16050179 « Batis look in non-Batis lenses »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.