Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of russdenney01's message #16046296 « Forced to use iPhone! »

russdenney01
Upload & Sell: On
[UPDATED] R5 died! Forced to use iPhone!

My daughter flies into town - haven't seen her in person for 3 years thanks to COVID! We have one day to take pictures, and I am stuck using an iPhone because my Canon R5 starting flaking out...

Did the best I could - posing could use a little work...

(Update : added a couple more shots)

Sep 18, 2022 at 10:46 PM
russdenney01
[UPDATED] R5 died! Forced to use iPhone!

My daughter flies into town - haven't seen her in person for 3 years thanks to COVID! We have one day to take pictures, and I am stuck using an iPhone because my Canon R5 starting flaking out...

(Update : added a couple more shots)

Sep 18, 2022 at 10:36 PM
russdenney01
R5 died! Forced to use iPhone!

Sep 18, 2022 at 10:35 PM
russdenney01
R5 died! Forced to use iPhone!

Sep 16, 2022 at 09:17 PM

Previous versions of russdenney01's message #16046296 « Forced to use iPhone! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.