Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #16046081 « Swebo TC24 24mm f/3.5 Lens »

naturephoto1
Upload & Sell: On
Swebo TC24 24mm f/3.5 Lens

rdeloe wrote:
Rich, I pm'd you a link to some files you can inspect. I was out shooting today for a project and used the Samy. It's really growing on me I have to say.

I don't like being a pack mule, but I will always bring the Samy and the Pentax for the kind of work I did today because they are radically different focal lengths. If my inbound 28mm lens is good enough, I can see myself carrying it too. My MAB camera is only 775 grams, so everything fits in a 21 litre pack. Fortunately my 90mm is a featherweight, and the 50mm and 150mm are compact and not very heavy.

Hi Rob,

Thank you. I certainly can't say that my set-up is anything close to the weight of your MAB camera as my Cambo Actus Mini with full tilt package and standard bellows weighs 1600 g plus the weight of my Sony A1. I presently carry my system in my small Lowepro Pro runner 200 AW Backpack. But, I will also often carry my Kolari Vision UT sensor modified A7rII with Leica M WATE in a separate pouch and of course a tripod with head. The lenses that I will often carry in the Lowepro Pro runner 200 AW Backack with the Cambo Actus and A1 are my Leica R 28mm f2.8 Super Angulon PC, Rodenstock 50mm Apo Rodagon N Enlarging lens with collapible hood mounted on an M33 to Leica R adapter attached to a Leica R 3 ring extension tube set, Rodenstock 55mm f5.6 Apo-Sironar in Copal 0.0 shutter on Cambo Actus Copal 0 Plate, SK 90mm f4.5 Digitar in Copal 0.0 shutter on Cambo Actus Copal 0 Plate, SK 120mm f5.6 Makro-Symmar HM in Copal 0.0 in special SK Grimes Adapter to Leica R T mounted to Cambo modified Cambo Actus Leica R Plate, and 150mm f5.6 Sinar Sinaron Digital (rebadged Rodenstock 150mm f5.6 Apo-Sironar) in Copal 0.0 shutter on Cambo Actus 0 Plate.

Rich

Sep 16, 2022 at 03:21 PM
naturephoto1
Upload & Sell: On
Swebo TC24 24mm f/3.5 Lens

rdeloe wrote:
Rich, I pm'd you a link to some files you can inspect. I was out shooting today for a project and used the Samy. It's really growing on me I have to say.

I don't like being a pack mule, but I will always bring the Samy and the Pentax for the kind of work I did today because they are radically different focal lengths. If my inbound 28mm lens is good enough, I can see myself carrying it too. My MAB camera is only 775 grams, so everything fits in a 21 litre pack. Fortunately my 90mm is a featherweight, and the 50mm and 150mm are compact and not very heavy.

Hi Rob,

Thank you. I certainly can't say that my set-up is anything close to the weight of your MAB camera as my Cambo Actus Mini with full tilt package and standard bellows weighs 1600 g plus the weight of my Sony A1. I presently carry my system in my small Lowepro Pro runner 200 AW Backpack. But, I will also often carry my Kolari Vision UT sensor modified A7rII with Leica M WATE in a separate pouch and of course a tripod with head. The lenses that I will often carry in the Lowepro Pro runner 200 AW Backack with the Cambo Actus and A1 are my Leica R 28mm f2.8 Super Angulon PC, Rodenstock 50mm Apo Rodagon N Enlarging lens with collapible hood mounted on an M33 to Leica R adapter attached to a Leica R 3 ring extension tube set, Rodenstock 55mm f5.6 Apo-Sironar in Copal 0.0 shutter on Cambo Actus Copal 0 Plate, SK 90mm f4.5 Digitar in Copal 0.0 shutter on Cambo Actus Copal 0 Plate, SK 120mm f5.6 Makro-Symmar HM in Copal 0.0 in special SK Grimes Adapter to Leica R T mounted to Cambo modified Cambo Actus Leica R Plate, and 150mm f5.6 Sinar Sinar Digital (rebadged Rodenstock 150mm f5.6 Apo-Sironar) in Copal 0.0 shutter on Cambo Actus 0 Plate.

Rich

Sep 16, 2022 at 02:43 PM

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #16046081 « Swebo TC24 24mm f/3.5 Lens »