Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of birdied's message #15975130 « Water Drops and Flowers »

birdied
Upload & Sell: On
Water Drops and Flowers

Heat wave making too hot to go out, so playing with water. I never cease to be amazed at what a tiny water drop can do.

Your comments and suggestions are most appreciate.

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy.

Birdie

P.S. If anyone is interested on instructions on how to do water drops, just PM me with your email address and I will send info on how I do this.

Without water drops, there can be no oceans; without steps, there can be no stairs; without little things, there can be no big things!
Mehmet Murat Ildan

Jun 24, 2022 at 01:56 PM
birdied
Water Drops and Flowers

Heat wave making too hot to go out, so playing with water. I never cease to be amazed at what a tiny water drop can do.

Birdie

P.S. If anyone is interested on instructions on how to do water drops, just PM me with your email address and I will send info on how I do this.

Without water drops, there can be no oceans; without steps, there can be no stairs; without little things, there can be no big things!
Mehmet Murat Ildan

Jun 23, 2022 at 11:25 PM
birdied
Water Drops and Flowers

Birdie

Mehmet Murat Ildan

Jun 23, 2022 at 06:11 PM

Previous versions of birdied's message #15975130 « Water Drops and Flowers »