Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Shasoc's message #15962833 « Pirates Battle at Sea(Composite) »

Shasoc
Upload & Sell: On
Pirates Battle at Sea(Composite)

EverLearning wrote:
Very cool Socrate. I am always impressed by your PS wizardry. It would be interesting, if you are so inclined, to see the 'pieces' you used to make this.

BTW, is that Spiderman hanging by a thread between the two ships?

Don

Thanks Don. Here are the pieces I used. Just the main ones. Two different ships. The right ship was extracted from its bg. I added: the pirates flags (and made them look torn with holes), created the burning holes in the sails, the smoke and some other stuff. I used some flames, nuzzle flashes, and a cloudy sky downloaded from the net.
The hard part is blending all the elements together using color matching, light effects etc. (and knowing the tools in PS) and following tutorials.
Socrate

Jun 07, 2022 at 11:26 PM
Shasoc
Upload & Sell: On
Pirates Battle at Sea(Composite)

EverLearning wrote:
Very cool Socrate. I am always impressed by your PS wizardry. It would be interesting, if you are so inclined, to see the 'pieces' you used to make this.

BTW, is that Spiderman hanging by a thread between the two ships?

Don

Thanks Don. Here are the pieces I used. Just the main ones. Two different ships. The right ship was extracted from its bg. I added: the pirates flags (and made them look torn with holes), created the burning holes in the sails, the smoke and some other stuff. I used some flames, nuzzle flashes, and a cloudy sky downloaded from the net.
The hard part is blending all the elements together using color matching, light effects etc. (and knowing the tools in PS)
Socrate

Jun 07, 2022 at 11:19 PM

Previous versions of Shasoc's message #15962833 « Pirates Battle at Sea(Composite) »