Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Ryukyu's message #15885601 « Apple throws in a wrench »

Ryukyu
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Apple throws in a wrench

schlotz wrote:
I already have a MBP M1 Max, so maybe just a good monitor with keyboard, trackpad and put the MBP in clamshell mode. Definitely less expensive. Issue might be their new monitor doesn't support promotion that the MBP has. Really hate Apple for this one.....

I wonder if that's what Apple is thinking that people will do, because there seems to be a big gaping hole in their desktop lineup now.
Or they believe that the mini is so good that it will serve the people who would buy a 27" iMac. Honestly, I've been hearing from people who are using M1 Macbook Airs and Mac Minis that they are having no problems doing Lightroom and Photoshop work on them.

Mar 09, 2022 at 12:05 PM
Ryukyu
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Apple throws in a wrench

schlotz wrote:
I already have a MBP M1 Max, so maybe just a good monitor with keyboard, trackpad and put the MBP in clamshell mode. Definitely less expensive. Issue might be their new monitor doesn't support promotion that the MBP has. Really hate Apple for this one.....

I wonder if that's what Apple is thinking that people will do, because there seems to be a big gaping hole in their desktop lineup now.
Or they believe that the mini is so good that it will serve the people who would buy a 127" iMac. Honestly, I've been hearing from people who are using M1 Macbook Airs and Mac Minis that they are having no problems doing Lightroom and Photoshop work on them.

Mar 09, 2022 at 11:40 AM

Previous versions of Ryukyu's message #15885601 « Apple throws in a wrench »