Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Ayoul's message #15811764 « Personal review of DXO Photolab 5 »

Ayoul
Upload & Sell: Off
Personal review of DXO Photolab 5

CUSTOMIZE :

Ok, now you understand how DPL5 looks at first sight and how you can personalize it, you know how it handle your files (or not...) but here is the main point.

We already saw that there are 5 palettes here : light, color, details, geometry, local adjustments, watermarks and effects. I will not remind every obvious functionnality of every item inside this five palettes, but instead make a few observations about the way they work, sometimes vs other softwares if there is something worth mentionning, and I will speak about the exotics items found in DPL.

Apr 04, 2022 at 03:41 PM
Ayoul
Upload & Sell: Off
Personal review of DXO Photolab 5

CUSTOMIZE :

Ok, now you understand how DPL5 looks at first sight and how you can personalize it, you know how it handle your files (or not...) but here is the main point.

We already saw that there is 5 palettes here : light, color, details, geometry, local adjustments, watermarks and effects. I will not remind every obvious functionnality of every item inside this five palettes, but instead make a few observations about the way they work, sometimes vs other softwares if there is something worth mentionning, and I will speak about the exotics items found in DPL.

Dec 29, 2021 at 02:58 PM

Previous versions of Ayoul's message #15811764 « Personal review of DXO Photolab 5 »