Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jbear2000's message #14633829 « Aviation, Automobiles and Art »

jbear2000
Upload & Sell: Off
Aviation, Automobiles and Art

Rather than compete with the 60 million pound monsters, why not provide a safe space to just post images you love to shoot?
Facebook and Instagram squash photo quality and giant threads eat them up - especially if you're not in the inner circle.

Particularly welcome are aviation (airplanes, warbirds, jets, big iron), automobiles (cars, trucks, jet cars), or any artful expression of the related objects you know and love. Show how you bring your eye to the shot, how you "see", and why the image interests you.

Safe place because this isn't the place to argue "mine is better than yours" or pixel peep things to death. Decorum, good demeanor and decency is a thing to be prized. Good will rules the day here. Politics have forums elsewhere so leave it there. Shoot what you feel and feel welcome to share. Everything is fair game within reason (no nudity - there are other places for that too).

I will post as often as I can and hope others will feel free to do likewise.

To start things off, here is an image of an F22 Raptor shot at the Tuskaloosa Airshow, along with a few images as reference examples.

Oct 17, 2018 at 05:36 PM
jbear2000

Rather than compete with the 60 million pound monsters, why not provide a safe space to just post images you love to shoot?

Particularly welcome are aviation (airplanes, warbirds, jets, big iron), automobiles (cars, trucks, jet cars), or any artful expression of the related objects you know and love. Show how you bring your eye to the shot, how you "see", and why the image interests you.

Safe place because this isn't the place to argue "mine is better than yours" or pixel peep things to death. Decorum, good demeanor and decency is prized. Good will rules the day here. Politics have forums elsewhere so leave it there. Shoot what you feel and feel welcome to share. Everything is fair game within reason (no nudity - there are other places for that too).

To start things off, here is an image of an F22 Raptor shot at the Tuskaloosa Airshow, along with a few images as reference examples.

Oct 17, 2018 at 05:01 PM
jbear2000

Safe place because this isn't the place to argue "mine is better than yours" or pixel peep things to death. Decorum, good demeanor and decency is prized. Good will rules the day here. Politics have forums elsewhere so leave it there. Shoot what you feel and feel welcome to share. Everything is fair game within reason (no nudity - there are other places for that too).

To start things off, here is an image of an F22 Raptor shot at the Tuskaloosa Airshow.

Oct 17, 2018 at 04:19 PM
jbear2000

To start things off, here is an image of an F22 Raptor shot at the Tuskaloosa Airshow.

Oct 17, 2018 at 04:19 PM
jbear2000

Oct 17, 2018 at 04:09 PM

Previous versions of jbear2000's message #14633829 « Aviation, Automobiles and Art »